We practice this every day.
Here are 15 commitments we’ve made to ensure confidence in our collaboration with our chefs.
- We are actively creating a new market.
La Belle Assiette was motivated by a simple idea: to create a new market around the huge potential offered by the community of independent chefs in the UK and around the world.
- Every day we work to create this market and educate those unfamiliar with the concept, through our actions and our communications.
- We take every effort to reach the greatest number of people and tell them about our service.
- We demonstrate that the private chef service offers the highest quality, with price points to suit every budget.
- We are always at your service and are constantly evolving.
Since La Belle Assiette is based on an online platform, it must be always operational and regularly updated with new features.
- We are committed to maintaining a stable platform and thus providing constant online visibility for our chefs.
- We continuously study user behaviour to inform the design of new features and enhance the platform.
- We facilitate the admin side of the chef business, with a powerful, flexible, easy-to-use, and on-demand service for chefs. This is, and will remain, an innovative tool, serving as a reference for the industry.
- We provide competent support whenever you need it.
La Belle Assiette provides you with your own affordable and professional team.
- We are available by phone 24/7. If an emergency occurs, the team is always at your disposal.
- We answer all your questions regarding private chef obligations and related administrative duties.
- Your own chef account manager will be assigned to you when you register.
- We maintain a gold standard label: “validated by the jury.”
To maintain our high-quality reputation and that of our chefs, La Belle Assiette organise validation dinners to assess recently registered chefs on the platform.
- We ensure the impartiality of the jury by inviting people from all backgrounds, including bloggers, journalists, restaurateurs, and foodies who are simply interested in our service.
- We will fund your validation dinner when you register.
- We promise to treat each of these dinners with the same care and attention so that there’s no room for impartiality or inconsistency when it comes to judging.
- We are just as invested in growing your business as you are.
To ensure your success and that of our service, the La Belle Assiette team work to grow your business.
- We focus our efforts on the development of your business with La Belle Assiette through communications, events, demonstrations, and partnerships.
- We communicate about your expertise and talent, giving credibility to our brand and the service that we’re able to offer thanks to you.
- We provide you with advice tailored to your particular business needs.
With these 15 promises, La Belle Assiette looks forward to a continued constructive partnership with all of its chefs!
Thanks from the entire team for your putting your confidence in us.